[thelist] contract vs. requirements doc

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Apr 14 08:38:46 CDT 2010

I'm reviewing a contract this AM.  As a technician, web technologist, I
work best when I have a reasonably defined list of functional
requirements in front of me.  With this client we've reviewed the
functional requirements several times and agreed upon deliverables.

What is an acceptable way in this industry to refer to the requirements
but not include them in a contract?  Or is it really up to the parties
involved?  Including these details makes for a lengthy document.

-Bob