[thelist] contract vs. requirements doc

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Thu Apr 15 11:18:08 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Christopher Marsh <
Christopher.Marsh at akqa.com> wrote:

> Also remember that in all likelihood requirements *will* change throughout
> the project. Therefore, it is extremely important to agree on the change
> management process to ensure that the client ends up with what they want,
> and the vendor is paid for the work that they do.

good call, Christopher

that's not something I've been good about doing. once more, from the
'declaring intent to avoid surprises' department, we need to start including
a brief description of the change management process in our contract. only
we'll probably call it something like "what if you need even more of our
services while all this is going on?"

joel