[thelist] EPUB iBooks for the iPad and iPhone

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Wed May 12 13:08:49 CDT 2010

I have been searching for a tool that will allow me to publish my books in EPUB format so that I can try to get them onto the iPad.  I have previously used Amazon Kindle which takes PDF and mangles them.  :-(

I have the schema for EPUB format but hand-coding pseudo-XML for a multi-hundred page manuscript is not my idea of a good use of time.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
The generation that took acid to escape reality is now taking antacid to deal with reality
http://blog.dwacon.com