[thelist] Higher Screen Resolutions

Viggie viggie at viggie.com
Thu May 20 22:59:01 CDT 2010

On screen resolution of 1440 or above, I tend to have browsers at around
1000px.  The only windows that were full screen on my desktops were
editors that have lots of side boxes on either side.   I guess many
others were also doing the same (not keeping browsers full screen).

My default for layouts was 960px but now I'm ok with slightly larger
layouts but not more than 1200px.    And  we should also consider
netbooks with 12inch monitors.

-Viggie
Helping websites to work
http://mejura.com