[thelist] CSS or other possible solution to odd photo position?

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Mon May 24 22:43:57 CDT 2010

Jenni Beard wrote:

> Just seeing this now, as there was an issue with my receiving the
> digest and I was still awaiting replies.
>
> David, what do you mean by behavior modification? I am just really
> lost here and looking for some help. Isn’t that what this list is
> supposed to be used for???
>
> Hassan, it is a valid URL for the image. Not sure what you are saying?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jenni
>
> You can keep doing it the same way from now until forever. Regardless of
> what list you post to, the  solution requires  behavior modification on
> your part. It is that simple. Or is it?
>
> Best,
> ~d

Aa Hassan pointed out:

Not Found
The requested URL /1/images/home.png was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If the image is in fact physically on the server then the path to the
image in your file needs to be corrected so that the server can find it
and we can see it.

Hope this helps.

Best,

desktop