[thelist] which are the best web dev feeds to subscribe to?

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:02:43 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Sarah Adams <sarahwbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> *best* feeds related to web development?

Development? If you're the PHP sort like me, there's:
PHP.net - http://php.net/
PHP|architect - http://www.phparch.com/
Stack Overflow with PHP tag: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/php

Sometimes Sitepoint and Smashing have decent articles. I don't know
where your level of skill is at: I usually find there stuff better to
reference others than to consume myself.

If you're talking design, I've got a bunch of feeds, but I'm also only
a designer-at-play instead of a professional, so you'd have to ask
someone in that realm.
--
-Jack Timmons
Blog: http://www.codeacula.com