[thelist] Seeking Treevew Example (OOPS, was no subject)

Frank Marion lists at frankmarion.com
Tue Jul 13 12:54:37 CDT 2010

On 2010-07-12, at 2:17 PM, Ron wrote:
> treeviews could mean filesystem, menusystem, sitemap, probably others.

Ron is right. The example I provided is not dependent on a technology,
trees can be done using any technology. If what you're asking for is
something that is flashy and moves and dances, then I don't know of
anything to offer.

One possibility is to temporarily sign up to the jsTree Google Group
and ask your question to them. Most will have experience with not only
this tree, but also those who have come to jsTree will surely have
tried others. Maybe a more targeted group may offer the answer you're
looking for.

--
Frank Marion
lists [_at_] frankmarion.com