[thelist] Stress Testing?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Jul 15 14:37:08 CDT 2010

Casey Crookston asked about stress testing software.

Hi Casey,

Mercury Interactive used to have a software package called 'Loadrunner' that was supposed to be pretty decent.  I've never used it - but I believe my sister used it to stress test her company's website (Fortune 200 company - so pretty good size) and was pretty happy with it.

{I heard the 'Winrunner' product used to be a little "touchy", but I believe I always heard good things about 'Loadrunner'.}

HTH,
RonL.

[Yeah, yeah ... HP bought Mercury a few years ago ... I still haven't used the sw.]