[thelist] YouTube type videos

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:15:06 CDT 2010

It's an issue of control. Typically a credible site owner won't want the user thinking of the YouTube brand or getting distracted by someone else's ads or content. I'm sure a quick search will find you a Flash video wrapper file whose contents and interface can be defined by parameters. The only issue then, potentially would be if you want to provide streaming video - most servers won't - but if just a case of providing embedded video in the most accessible format while retaining control of the user experience, that's what I'd go for…

Sent from my iPod