[thelist] CF: Moving datasources from one machine to another

Frank Marion lists at frankmarion.com
Fri Aug 6 22:02:29 CDT 2010

I have a windows server with over 100 datasources set up for
coldfusion 8.x. My local machine's drive is dying, and I'm going to
have to re-install everything from scratch (it's Windows, you have do
do that regularly anyway). What I'd like to do is to export my
server's list of datasources into my new install of CF, from
Enterprise to Developer Edition so as to not have to do them all over
by hand. How can I export my entire datasource list from one
installation of Coldfusion server into my new install on my
development machine?

The file paths are going to be identical.

Thanks.

--
Frank Marion
lists [_at_] frankmarion.com