[thelist] Forcing horizontal scroll instead of wrap.

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 17:18:22 CDT 2010

Just realised I was just extending the width of the page for you with a scroll on the window itself.

Unfortunately overflow isn't quite up to what you're after either, because the additional content will wrap below the div, so you'll end up with vertical scroll with your divs underneat.

What about a JS solution like jCarousel? It's really easy to install, although custom styling can be a bit footery depending on what you're looking to do.

See examle:

http://www.hughmiller.eu/overflow.php