[thelist] User-linked content

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:37:39 CST 2010

Thanks for the feedback guys. It turns out that nothing quite emulates the original desire, however the client has since clarified the requirement as being utterly pedestrian and of almost no interest to potential viewers or contributors — meanwhile I'm developing a little front-end-centric framework to provide what I imagined the original idea's functionality to be.

BTW Arun, Martin does well to point you to flickr: their documentation on the various forms of creative commons liscenses is the best as far as I know.

Sent from my iPod