[thelist] Ektron/ASP.NET developer or team needed

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sun Nov 21 16:42:10 CST 2010

I've built a number of CMSs from the ground up but in this day and
age, I'm not sure that you really want to go that route. There are
pretty decent CMSs out there in most any language (if the client has a
preference) that will take care of a lot of the hard work while giving
you a structure to program the custom pieces. I'd say find a good dev
company and discuss the options.

Cheers,
Judah