[thelist] Good PHP Mailer

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Thu Dec 9 15:40:56 CST 2010

gotta second phplist. use it on three different sites, one is 200,000+
once per month. working great.

may be overkill for your basic functionality needs, but it is free,
downloaded and functioning within an hour. ignore pieces you don't want,
or make use of things you didn't expect to have.

rich text editor in use is fckeditor so can't speak on TinyMCE in
phplist. have TinyMCE on other sites and both require a bit of tweaking
to get desired results.

RonD