[thelist] Script removed by snapshot save in Firefox

Alberto Domingo alberto.domingo at uah.es
Wed Jan 5 09:49:43 CST 2011

Thanks Chris and Sarah.

It is NoScript.

I tried before just disabling it, but this action alone did not work.
Now I understand why. Using safemode everything works fine.

Disabling didn't work. Unintalling didn't work... I had to uninstall
NoScript from ALL the different profiles I had in FF.
There must be somethig wrong in NoScript. Quite unfortunate, because
I like it in general.

Do you know if it is possible to eliminate just this feature in
NoScript? or any alternative to NoScript?

Thanks again,

Alberto