[thelist] 100 videos to display

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Fri Jan 7 19:11:08 CST 2011

Hypothetically, say you have 100 videos to display and you would like to
make them all available via a playlist mechanism on a page so that
people can go from video to video and select as opposed to selecting a
link and loading the video on a different page.  Does anyone know if
Kaltura provides functionality like this?  I know that you can add
videos to the playlist and display a scrolling, selectable list of
videos with preview images, but once you get to such a quantity it will
become awkward and I suspect, very unuserfriendly.  Ideas?

-Bob