[thelist] I agree to terms with a PayPal button

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Fri Jan 14 09:10:40 CST 2011

Administrative HQ wrote:
> We've used this free code with a PayPal button:
>
> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/acceptterm.htm
>
> David

This is the same code that I grabbed and tested yesterday.  Again the
problem is that I don't know how to modify it so that it grays out the
PayPal button rather than a submit button.  What Mark emailed back
was/is door #2.  I'm sure that I can redirect to a page with a paypal
button, but not sure how to redirect directly to paypal.  I don't want
to force the buyer to go through an extraneous extra page if avoidable.
Maybe a variation of what Mark suggested is  the solution.  I'm sure
there's an ajaxy way to expose a hidden field once you've clicked on "I
agree" as well.

-Bob