[thelist] Site help with video

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:16:22 CST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Alejandro E. Ramos Castro
<alk_ranksor at mac.com> wrote:

> All is fine until the client checks it uploaded on the server: Firefox does not show the video (Mac & Win).

> The url is: http://www.dis.uia.mx/profesores/alex/pi/
>
> I am running out of ideas to fix it, so any hint will be very much appreciated.

The FF Error Console reports: "Problem retrieving XML data 404" --
I have no idea what that's about, as the Firebug Net request display
shows no 404s.

Also, the GET player.swf and Get prepa-ibero.ogv both show status
of "206 Partial Content".

I don't really mess with video, so take all that with a grain of salt :-)

HTH,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
twitter: @hassan