[thelist] z-index trauma

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 11:03:25 CST 2011

Hi
    I am having a huge amount of problems regarding the way IE7 is not
accepting/recognising my z-indexes. Please have a look at
http://www.ratking.co.uk/m-and-s/wine.html and click on the link below
the pictures, see if there is anything glaringly obvious. The 2 major
problems, I think, have been avoided, the page has Layout and I tried
making every div have a greater z-index that its parent but that screwed
up Safari.
    I always thought z-index was such an easy concept to grasp, now I'm
not so sure. Can anyone show me the errors of my ways?

Thanks

--
Kevin Stevens
http://www.ratking.co.uk