[thelist] open source or cheap CRM solutions in PHP

Olivier Percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:01:34 CST 2011

Hi all

I am looking for CRM solutions. it is for a mid-sized client, and we use
mainly PHP.

I would like that solution to be easily customizable, so ideally with an mvc
structure.
I would like to avoid solutions such as sugarCRM, because the sugarCRM
business model is meant to sell
the non-free the full version, and also because sugarCRM has a reputation
for bad code.

I prefer libre open-source code, but for such a project, a cheap enough
paying package is ok.

Also, I have a specific interest in geomarketing.

Thanks for your suggestions

Olivier