[thelist] Skype Doesn't want me

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 09:22:48 CDT 2011

Hi

Anyone tried signing up to Skype on a Mac lately?

I've tried with Firefox and Safari and the form just doesn't work. It asks
me to type in a capcha but there is nothing to copy. All of the help buttons
run using js and none work. When I submit, the form resets.

I can see no contact info.

I did a search and found someone on the forum that had asked a similar
question on 8 March with no reply as yet.

I hear people say what a great service Skype is but the website's crap as
far as I can see. Is it just me?

Chris.Price
@Choctaw.co.uk <http:%5C%5Cchoctaw.co.uk>
0777 629 0227

Design is my native language

Choctaw Media Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (04627649)