[thelist] QR Codes

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Mon Apr 18 21:53:39 CDT 2011

On 04/18/2011 08:32 PM, r937 wrote:
> they're on (at least some) candidate signs for the current federal election here in canada, presumably so that people driving by who see a sign on a lawn will whip out their phones and look up the candidate's web site... WHILE DRIVING BY
--> Gotta love trendy stuff.  Maybe it should be exploited and we should turn it into an MLM scheme. Top 3 make a killing, and the bottom level feeders?

> stupid is as stupid does, i guess
>
> and yeah, frank, i'm with you, i ~still~ can't see the point of twitter
>
> --
> rudy
> http://rudy.ca/

Twitter - when I got into it about 2 years back, really into it, both contributing genuine value-ad, not just crud redirecting readers to my latest scheme, I was getting positive results.  Then I got busy, distracted, what not and fell out of the stream.  It takes real effort to make this stuff work, thinking long-term, not short-sighted.  In my all too copious spare time I do plan to re-engage, but just way to many projects and educational efforts cloud that picture.  Then of course there's Facebook, Facebook connect, etc and the spinning head.

--
Bob Meetin
dotted i