[thelist] Wordpress Simple CRUD Plugin

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:14:53 CDT 2011

The admin interface?  I have never heard/seen of WP having an admin
interface dealing with external db's.

My goal is to have a portal built in php.  A plugin that can edit some cells
in a mysql table would be a bonus to have.  If the admin interface has it,
that'd be great.

Chris

--
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power -- William
Shakespeare