[thelist] jquery clickable slider

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:01:20 CDT 2011

Well the problem is very simple.

I would like to add a link to each image of the jquery scroller so clicking on each image
of the scroller will take the user to different pages. The scroller I use is the one located at:

http://flesler.blogspot.com/2007/10/jqueryscrollto.html

The issue is that the scroller do not provide linkable slides. So I am trying to add
it myself. I have added the following to the javascript:

$('#slider').click(function(){window.location.href = "$('a').each('href')";
});

however it doe not work. When Clicking on the images of the slide show or scroller
it returns the full path to the ".../$('a').each('href')
stating File not found.

I am testing offline and in local HD. It is not available online sorry.

the codes I already provided. If I get time I will go through the documentation of jsfiddle
later.

I am not sure if i need to provide more info.

Thanks
davoud