[thelist] javascript help

Alberto Domingo alberto.domingo at uah.es
Mon Jun 27 11:27:34 CDT 2011

Hi again Bob,

Sorry, I misunderstood your description. Here is a code for three
options. I hope some of them is what you need. This code is to be
included in the page that shows as a popup.

Also included as an attachment.

<head>
</head>
Popoup contents
<SCRIPT type="text/javascript">
if(!window.opener) {
         // if you just need to add the link, use next line
         document.write("<p><a href='http://lists.evolt.org'>go to
lists.evolt.org</a>");
         // if you need to change the body contents by the link,
remove comments // in next line
         //document.body.innerHTML="<p><a
href='http://lists.evolt.org'>go to lists.evolt.org</a>";
         // if you want to redirect the window to a new address,
remove comments // in next line
         //document.location.href='http://lists.evolt.org';
}

</SCRIPT>