[thelist] javascript help

Alberto Domingo alberto.domingo at uah.es
Mon Jun 27 11:47:05 CDT 2011

If window.opener is NULL, window.opener would evaluate as FALSE in
the if() conditional, so NOT(!) window.opener (!window.opener) is NOT
FALSE, whis is TRUE, so the conditional redirects the page only if
window.opener is NULL

Probably you didn't notice the ! operator.

I included a code with more options in another message.

Alberto