[thelist] Need a web host ok with adult content

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Mon Jul 11 11:24:28 CDT 2011

On 06/14/2011 05:47 AM, Matt Warden wrote:
> I use https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/ and I'm pretty sure they only
> have issues with illegal content

Can you let us or me know the URI of your website? Apparently the
website is blocked from access from China due to mentioning "free
speech" in the title. But I want to know if all of its customer'
websites are banned from China.

There are a few level of blockage here in China, at higher level all IP
address segment of the 'bad' website are blocked, meaning every website
using the same hosting company would not be accessible. I wish to find
out the level https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net being blocked to decide
if to be their customer.