[thelist] tracking spammers

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sun Jul 17 08:41:16 CDT 2011

I'd never heard of symfony, but I'm holding the hidden token technique in reserve.

At this point, none of the attempts are clearing successfully.  The 3 URL-ish fields are trapping about 70%. Recording dates is handling another 10% - <?php  if ( $date1 == FALSE ) { $submit = FALSE; } ?>  - Successive submits from the same IP spammer IP address or same resilient and obvious spammer username are being prevented as well, perhaps 20%.

--
Bob Meetin
dotted i - http://www.dottedi.biz