[thelist] Copyright

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 19:02:11 CDT 2011

As far as I'm aware, in the UK anyway, its necessary to put a copyright
notice on stuff that doesn't belong to you. Otherwise it doesn't really mean
anything. If I build a website for a client the copyright belongs to me no
matter what the notice says, unless it has been signed over to the client
(not that I would try to claim that right). I don't think it really matters
how you do it.

Chris.Price
@Choctaw.co.uk <http:\\choctaw.co.uk>
0777 629 0227

Design is my native language

Choctaw Media Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (04627649)