[thelist] Turn a pdf into a website?

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:19:59 CDT 2011

Unsure what you mean by bad form. You must tell them that by simply uploading the .PDF to a given location — even if its made browser-convenient via some embedding method such as SlideShare — they are missing out on most of the points of having a site at all. Search-visibility, ease-of-access, an agreeable user experience and more all go out the window. If all they want is a URL with that file at the end of it, then it's minimal effort and they'll have gotten what they insisted they wanted…

Regards,

Barney Carroll
(+44) 742 9177 278