[thelist] Turn a pdf into a website?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 14:55:56 CDT 2011

On 2011/09/01 13:49 (GMT-0400) Nan Harbison composed:

> I have a client who wants the cheapest possible website, just to show the
> apartments for rent in a very small building. He asked me if he can send me
> the pdf and have me make that the website.

> I wanted to say "You must be joking!" but then I suppose this is possible,
> but is there some reason it is considered really bad form?

> Thanks for any opinion that might be offered!

To what others have written I can only suggest to read
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20030714.html about the "why", and consider
asking that client to read it as well if you are considering to actually do
the job.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/