[thelist] Turn a pdf into a website?

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:22:26 CDT 2011

I would suggest two things.

1.  Save pdf text as and paste it into a properly categorized Craigslist ad with some pictures

2. Use 199x technique of creating a montage then slice it into tables and put it on a single page with some of the text content in te body.

The mobile version could be easily handleable by providing google map links and limiting content table no more than the recomended 900px width or so.

Mobile version is the old myth that we had to deliver different render when all cn be done with css and proper markup.

RENOIR BOULANGER //

devLABmtl.org/
ConFoo.ca/
evocatio.com/