[thelist] Firefox / Latency / Graying out

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Sep 14 20:02:35 CDT 2011

Well in this case I had disabled Firebug and YSlow some time ago, days.  I'm now somewhat in the habit of enabling them when necessary. And this is Linux, Ubuntu, as if it should matter, triple core no slouch. I assume that the graying out is a resource problem, memory or something.  This really seemed to become apparent early this year, whether that is related for a Firefox release or not I know not.