[thelist] An experiment

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Oct 3 11:30:11 CDT 2011

Ok Navin,

I spent a few minutes looking at these. I'm giving you the benefit of the
doubt that you are not a spammer - because the first video looked like a
spam advert.

The second - well I would like to say that I looked at the slides but the
sound track must win prizes for being the most irritating I have ever heard.
Made the slide show unwatchable - the content looked like fairly standard
stuff.

Sorry to be negative but where's the fun?
Simon