[thelist] Bogus web marketing company - can they have your website deleted from search engines?

Frank Marion lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Oct 17 22:23:20 CDT 2011

Blackmailers. Nice.

Well, seems to me that I might go pre-emptive and get verified by Google, then forward the email(s) in question TO google.

A blackmailer feeds on fear. My life attitude is to shove my fear right up their nose. You want to expose me? I'll do it first. Then they have zero power over you.

--
Frank Marion
lists [_at_] frankmarion.com