[thelist] Potential Subdomain problem

Graham Hays graham.hays at visualcomputing.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 07:25:22 CDT 2011

Thanks Jeff, that's what I thought. We're probably going to take a different
approach.

I couldn't use the 301 method as there is no duplicate page as such - the
subdomain simply accessed the same folder and web files .. or are the
crawlers 'clever' enough to work out that there was only 1 set of site files
with 2 access methods?
(xxx.com/zzz and zzz.xxx.com)

Graham