[thelist] mobile expectation

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Oct 31 11:03:04 CDT 2011

I always prefer desktop mode and expect to be able to do everything that
doesn't require a rollover - and for navigation to not require rollovers.

I was on a "mobile task force" for my employer and the conclusion we came
to is that without a specific compelling reason (ie, accessing device
specific features with a native app), we shouldn't need to develop
separately for mobile.

--
Erik Mattheis

http://www.flickr.com/gelk