[thelist] mobile expectation

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:51:35 CDT 2011

For mobile development start reading up on Adaptive Web Design and
Responsive Web Design.

the '320 And Up' framework provides you ease to develop for different
screen sizes.  One key feature of it, is that it loads only the bare
minimum js, css, and other includes it needs based on the screen size
detection.

While the 320 and up is not for everyone, it does help the web developer
understand that concept of developing for the mobile scene.  Basically for
every screen size, there needs to be a story line of what the user
experiences.  Obviously, the desktop user experiences MUCH more than a
screen width of 320pixels wide.

I hope this helps.

--
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power -- William
Shakespeare