[thelist] Anyone know of webhost OK with prurient content?

Meshack meshack at hrts.org
Fri Feb 17 12:43:27 CST 2012

Happy Friday everyone...

I'm looking for a new webhost for a website that will have adult oriented
content... read: NOT PORN. Just so you have an idea, it will be a blog for a
sex therapist. I've read the Terms of Service for a number of hosts I've
used and they all are pretty fuzzy around what is considered "adult
content."

I've heard that google will blacklist IPs that have a history of being porn
related. So I'm afraid to get a porn webhost because I wouldn't want the
site to have a blacklisted IP that will get it left out of the SERPs.

Anyone have any suggestions?