[thelist] Blogging software

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Wed Mar 14 17:29:22 CDT 2012

Wordpress :)

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Fred Jones
Sent: 14 March 2012 15:17
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Blogging software

> I have a list of features that I need to implement (see below; "Anorak" is
our knowledge sharing brand, under which we have weekly internal technology
presentations which we film), and I've been given a SharePoint instance with
which to do it. SharePoint seems pretty labour intensive, can anyone
recommend a blogging system (or anything else) that fulfils my requirements
with a minimum of effort?

Drupal :)

Fred

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/