[thelist] Old Firefox versions won't display page

Garth Hagerman hagerman at mcn.org
Thu Apr 19 16:11:05 CDT 2012

Thanks, Lee. That got me pointed in the right direction. Once I
stopped looking for Firefox bugs and problems with my code I wound up
contacting the host's Tech Support. They recombobulated the
frapperstat and the problem went away. I still have no idea what
mod_security is, exactly. I'm a lot of things, but I don't know much
about server configuration.

      Garth