[thelist] setting team standards and guidelines

Joel D Canfield joel at findingwhy.com
Tue Apr 24 19:50:33 CDT 2012

* Why are you asking us in the first place? I'm not on your team and

> I'm not going to have to deal with my silly recommendations, like
> having the team sing Bohemian Rhapsody before every check-in.

There's good psychology behind that recommendation, Matt.

If you're drunk.

But moving on to actual thought: if you haven't yet, read Chip and Dan
Heath's "Switch: How to Change When Change is Hard"

A clear understandable practical primer on how to help folks adopt your
recommendations without making too many enemies or carrying firearms.

joel