[thelist] How to find the bandwidth hog(s) on my LAN?

Francis Marion francis.marion at sfroy.com
Mon May 7 12:16:05 CDT 2012

I have 4 24 port switches, of two different companies. I didn't know that they could give me stats. I have 2 Netgear JGS524's and a Connex Cat. 6. Did I understand correctly that it's possible that I might access it via some web-based admin like I do my router?

--
Francis Marion
Département communications interactives

   819 336-6746 x 236