[thelist] Site Review Request

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Aug 3 13:56:56 CDT 2012

Renoir B. noted:

>>For photography I would strongly recommenc 500px.com

Hi Renoir,

Cool site!   Thanks for the link!    That is a very pretty site, and I see that they have an option to allow someone to sell individual prints.  (Heck!  I might take a shot with a couple of my own images!)  But that is not really her focus.

I think she is more interested in being a "local".  Someone people in the Austin area would call to schedule sittings with to photograph their family and kids and buy a couple of prints.  I think she looked at the 'fine art' print market and decided that wasn't really where her passion was.

But thanks for taking a look!

Cheers,
RonL.