[thelist] mysql table field - storing multiple values

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:46:53 CDT 2012

Renoir,

I understand completely as I'm a fan of CMS' and I'm also a Zend FW
developer with a heavy MySQL

(.....and rechecking the first email[ok weird now I get the context, I
never saw the first one come in so I walked right in the middle of the
conversation])

One of my constructive thoughts this is how CMS's work with relational dbs,
it's a wonder how or why relational dbs can't implement a Data Type of
JSON, because at times it's easier to deal with a JSON-like data type.  At
the cost of poor to no indexing on that field/column.

Chris

--
Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. --John F. Kennedy