[thelist] searching and JSON

Sarah Adams sarahwbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:15:51 CDT 2012

> Now I can use my framework for pretty much anything so I stick with it because it does the job and I know every single line of code making it easier to maintain and expand.

I think this is the crux of the matter. If you were a Drupal expert
you'd probably find it just as easy to add new features to a Drupal
site, or maybe even easier since there is a ton of already-built stuff
out there, so there's no need to reinvent the wheel. So what happens
if you end up passing of the development/maintenance of a project to
someone else? Would they find it easy to navigate your framework?

Sarah