[thelist] searching and JSON

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Fri Sep 21 07:48:41 CDT 2012

Would another developer find it easy to maintain a site built on my
framework? I think so. They'd need an understand of objects in PHP and class
abstraction and then the rest is pretty straight-forward. It's a PAC
architecture which makes it easy to have modules and the templating system
is very standard.

In all, I'd say yes, another developer could maintain one of my sites.

This thing about reinventing the wheel keeps niggling at me though. I can
put together a site like mine in less than half an hour (design aside) with
my framework. The CMS I have allows me to add/remove pages and manage their
content in as many languages as desired. Would I be able to do the same with
Drupal or Joomla if I put in the time to learn them?

My framework is available online if you'd like to take a look:
http://nadeemh.com/osprey/

It's not nicely bundled with an installer and it is only online because I
was seeking collaboration to see if it was worthwhile and to improve it.
It's not a solution for the public but rather for PHP developers and graphic
designers.

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 766 9169
www.nadeemh.com