[thelist] Webservers

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:19:59 CDT 2013

Liquidweb.com (http://www.stormondemand.com) for your servers, they are
virtual and you can spin up new CPUs, memory, etc as needed, they are also
very cheap.  You can install a host control panel and do the administration
yourself (sites, ftp, some dns) -- although as you said its not your thing
so you can get someone to manage and harden the server EZSM (
https://www.easyservermanagement.com/).  You can either do DNS at the host
and setup name servers and add the records through the host control panel
or if they are at say GoDaddy you can use GoDaddys DNS interface to add the
various records .. many google resources on DNS.

HTH