[thelist] xslt works on Mac but not on Linux

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 04:30:31 CDT 2013

Thanks David

I've checked and mail.xsl definitely exists where it should.

I've pasted the relevant code to: http://pastebin.com/KYwyDTuJ

On my Mac, $output returns a list of form labels and values but on the
Linux server it sends nothing.

However, the problem doesn't seem to lie there because if I corrupt the
mail.xsl file it throws up errors on the Mac but nothing on the Linux
server. The getForm and getMail functions work fine using the same
xmlTransform function