[thelist] SEO optimization

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Apr 23 16:31:22 CDT 2013

Hi Joel,

Yes, it's been several years for one site and about 8 months for the newer
one.
No they are not uncommon keywords. One site is a bed and breakfast, so
keywords are lodgings, inns, bed and breakfast, etc
And the other is a maid cleaning service, so both are very common services.
I wondered it that made the sites be lost in the crowd. They are both in
Google places though, and both have been submitted to Google for over 3
months.

Thanks,
Nan